The OS X El Capitan update for Apple computers adds a cluster of fantastic new features to Macs. While using your Apple computer you may confront Common MacBook Pro problems, MacBook Air problems, Mac Mini problems and other common Mac issues his update also brings problems and issues as well. Problems may be related to the battery, power supply, hard drive, logic board, Operating system corruption. Here, are some of the problems that you may experience while using Apple computer. Here are a few ways you can use to identify why your Mac is not working as well as it should and then resolve the issues. http://mactechnical.kinja.com/10-common-mac-…
Fix Mac Ethernet Problems
If you have installed an OS X El Capitan update on your Mac and your Ethernet port is not working then.
Follow the directions below.
· Select option key, and choose system Information from the Apple menu.
· Expand the Software section and select Installations.
· Click on the Software Name column header to sort the list alphabetically.
· Look for “Incompatible Kernel Extension Configuration Data.”
Mac Sound Problems
If your Mac sound feature is not working, this can be due to a number of issues. To fix them follow the steps:-
· Make sure your volume is turned up.
· Check speaker power or headphone connections.
· Turn Bluetooth speakers on and off if you use them.
If these steps don’t fix the issue, then click on the speaker in the dock. You can also check sound Preferences to see other choices which may help you in fixing this error. If all else fails you may need to call on toll-free MacBook Air Support Phone Number and get quality solutions in a short interval of time. http://mactechnical.deviantart.com/journal/Fix-So…
How to Fix Mac Hard Drive Space Errors
When you start your Mac and see a message that the Startup disk is almost full, you have three options.
•Delete the files or folders you don’t need.
•Purchase a superior internal hard drive which can store more data.
•Buy an external hard drive.
If you are not able to fix these Mac hard drive errors, you should contact Mac Customer Support technicians. Experts which Apple Mac support offers you help you in resolving your problems instantly.
Disk repair performance
Sometimes your Apple Mac starts normally but some applications behave unevenly, then there is an issue in disk performance. To fix this error follow the steps given below:-
• Launch utility by navigating Command-Shift-U in the finder in applications.
• Click on the First Aid tab.
• Click on verify Disk, which may save you some time.
• Go straight to Repair Disk Permissions and your Disk Utility will start identifying and fixing problems.
For more details and solutions, you can visit the official website of Apple support and get optimized solutions regarding the same.